About Virginia DeBolt
This website is intended to introduce to you the books I've written. I do other kinds of writing on a daily basis. For years I maintained a web design and technology blog called Web Teacher. I've retired that one, mostly. My latest project is a pop culture blog called Old Ain't Dead. I continue to create writing prompts for writing practice at my blog First 50 Words.
I write books about HTML, CSS, Dreamweaver and other topics related to web design and front end development.
I wrote four books for teachers that help teach writing all across the curriculum using Cooperative Learning and multiple intelligences.
Articles From Here and There
- At Digital Web Magazine: Web Design 101: Floats
- At Think Vitamin: Make Your Site Mobile Friendly
- At Wise Women: The Early Bird Catches the CSS: Planning Structural HTML
- At Wise Women: Ten Minutes to WML
- At Time Goes By: TGB Elder Geek, a twice-monthly series
- At My Online Business Journey: Tips for Disclosing Affiliate Links
- Ten Checkpoints of a Web Standards Based Curriculum
- New CSS Features in Dreamweaver CS3
- Achieve Accessibility with Dreamweaver
A modified reprint of the above article at Wise-Women.org
- Why Do Bloggers Care About Web Standards?
- Twitter for Writers
- You and Your Stylesheet
- Standards and Accessibility with Dreamweaver
- HTML5 and Accessibility
- Accessibility (Interlab 2013)
You can contact me at virginia at vdebolt dot com.